The “Organisers” are TrailPlus Ltd, whose registered office is 21 Glossop Road, Charlesworth, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 5HB and Perfect Motion Sports Marketing Ltd, whose registered address is Lace Market Business Centre, 63B Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FN. The “Participant” is defined as the person who enters or is entered into an event.
In entering this event the Participant understands that the course route may take place on off-road terrain in woodland areas. It shall be a condition of entry that all participants:
(1) Enter at their own risk and shall discharge the Organisers, sponsors and land owners for any injury, illness, loss or equipment damage incurred as a result of their participation.
(2) Accepts that participation in the Event will result in strenuous physical exertion, including the risks associated with physical activity.
(3) Are recommended by the organisers to consider having suitable sports activity insurance cover in place in the event of any illness, accident, injury or damage however caused during the event and / or including their travel to and from the event.
(4) Shall consent to being photographed and/ or filmed and shall grant to the Organisers their full permission and authority to use the Participant’s appearance in the race for worldwide promotional purposes without the need for any further approvals from the Participant.
(5) Agrees to follow any rules or instructions provided to the Participant by the Organisers as maybe communicated via the event website, by email and / or at the event itself.
(6) Shall consent to allowing the Organisers to communicate with the Participant via post, email, text, phone or other methods. The Participant shall have the right to “unsubscribe” by contacting the Organisers.
(7) Understands that the Organisers accepts no responsibility for the loss of, theft, or damage to any property owned by or under the control of the Participant deposited by him / her in the Event’s “baggage marquee” or at any other point on course or within the “event village”.
(8) Understands that the event car park, and any access to and from, may be situated within an ‘off—road’ area that may be uneven, wet and soft. It shall be understood by the Participant that any vehicle is parked entirely at the Participant’s risk and that the Participant shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage that maybe incurred whilst the vehicle is parked, including any travel to and from the stipulated parking area.
(9) Where an event offers a pre-event “entry-transfer” service it shall be a requirement that the Participant notifies the Organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the advertised deadline (as indicated on the event website and within the automated email entry confirmation) and pays an administration charge of £7.50.
(10) If the event has to be cancelled then the Participant’s entry fee shall be reimbursed in full within one calendar month of the event. The Organisers shall not be liable for any other costs that may have been incurred by the Participant in relation to their entry.